Quality Room Additions to Accommodate Your Changing Lifestyle
Constructed by a Trusted Custom Home Builder
Adding rooms to your current house can be a great option instead of moving out of a neighborhood that you love. Whether you want to put in more bedrooms and bathrooms, add a sunroom, build a garage or construct another story, you need to plan the project with great attention to detail. Leveraging over 30 years of design-build experience, our professional team makes home remodeling a stress-free process. Count on us for quality room additions that will transform your current home to realize your dream.
What Our Home Renovation Services Can Do for You
House extensions come in all shapes and sizes. Here are many different types our home building experts can help you with.
- Extra Bedrooms: This is ideal for accommodating a growing family. The choice is between building up or out, and each has its benefits. Extending the perimeter outward may reduce yard space but will minimize any disruption to the rest of your home. Building a second level, on the other hand, preserves your outdoor area. We can go over the advantages, scope, cost and required permits for each option, to help you make the right choice.
- Expanded indoor living spaces: Whether you have a large or a small home, additions are invaluable investments that expand your available living space. Perhaps you want more space for entertaining, to expand your kitchen’s square footage and include a walk-in pantry, to increase the size of a bathroom and place a free-standing tub, and so on. Whatever your vision, we will ensure that your newly-designed space complements your home and lifestyle.
- Larger, modern bathrooms: There are multiple advantages of having an extra bathroom or two. For instance, it is less of a struggle as your loved ones get ready for school or work each morning. Giving your kids and teenagers their own space allows you to have your very own spa to yourself. A guest bathroom eliminates the stress and effort of constantly cleaning the kids’ washroom for your visitors. Upgrading and adding more bathrooms can also have a significant impact on your home’s value.
- Second floor: This can double your square footage andgive you the additional bedrooms, bathrooms, home office and gym you have always wanted. Bonus: you will not have to invade your beautifully-landscaped garden. Our team comsists of design and construction experts as well as experienced tradespeople and project managers working together to realize your dream home.
- Outdoor living, entertaining and kitchen areas: Sunrooms are a budget-friendly alternative to room additions. What’s more, they double as indoor and outdoor living spaces. We can assess your available space and recommend the finishes and construction methods that will work best for you and your property.
Managing the home addition project yourself can be overwhelming. We DO NOT need to be your architect or builder to help you navigate and manage your construction project. Our construction consultant can help monitor quality, keeping your project on schedule and on budget. Discuss your home remodeling project with our experienced renovation team.
Home Building and Consulting Experts
Over the past 30 years, exceptional project planning, craftsmanship and customer service has become our trademark. Count on our experience, dedication and consistent quality to help create a home that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Customers appreciate that we realize their vision within the specified time and budget. These testimonials from our happy clients in Palo Alto, Cupertino, Mountain View, San Jose, Los Altos and Sunnyvale, CA endorse our exceptional work and customer service.
Contact us online to discuss your room additions project with a trusted custom home builder and consultant in the Bay Area.