Time to Bring in a Home Renovation Consultant?
Get the Help You Need to Manage Your Home Remodeling Plans
Many homeowners are multi-tasking more than ever before with the new work-from-home culture. While it’s a welcome change from the traditional home-office-home routine, it may not always be the best idea to DIY tasks that are best left to professionals. For instance, planning and project managing your home remodel can be exciting, until timelines, budgets, and even the renovations start going awry. Does this sound familiar? Perhaps it’s time to bring in a home renovation consultant.
Unfortunately, we hear horrible stories of planning and communication issues that result in home renovation disasters. Scott Flegel at Flegel’s Construction Co. is frequently called in to help homeowners save their remodeling projects (and their sanity)!
Avoid cost overruns and misunderstandings by hiring Flegel’s Construction Co. to manage your home renovation in Palo Alto, Mountain View, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Jose, Sunnyvale, or Los Altos. Owner Scott Flegel is an experienced custom home builder who has overseen many, many home renovation projects over the years. Ideally, we start at the beginning, but our experts can also rescue your mid-project renovation, if needed. Have you started a home renovation project that just can’t seem to get done? Let’s talk.
Need Mid-Project Help with Your Home Renovation?
If you have realized that you’re in over your head early in the project, make a change, now. Ask yourself these questions to determine whether to hire a professional remodeling company to plan and complete the work:
- Do I have the time?
- Can I plan and execute the project from start to finish?
- Do I know the local regulations?
- Do I have the right tools?
- Do I have the necessary experience?
If you are in the middle of your bathroom or kitchen remodel and things have gone terribly wrong, it’s time to bring in a home renovation consultant from Flegel’s Construction Co. Feel free to browse through our customer testimonials or look through our online portfolio for home remodeling inspiration.
Signs that Your Home Renovation is in Serious Trouble:
- It doesn’t look good. This is the simplest test. If you’ve tried to install your own cabinets or lay new tiling, the ultimate test is what it looks like when you’re done. It’s better to hire professional contractors to fix it now than live with renovations that are just not what you envisioned and decrease the value of your home.
- You are way overbudget with little to show for it. With a renovation consultant on the job, you can relax and trust that the materials sourced for the job are worth what you pay for them. Although it costs more to have someone else do the work, you’ll be happy when your bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen remodel exceeds your expectations.
- You get a notice from the code inspector. At Flegel’s Construction Co., our knowledgeable contractors apply for any necessary permits and coordinate with local inspectors to keep your home renovation on schedule.
Do you need a professional to help you pull your design elements together? Our home renovation specialist can produce a cohesive design that works for your family.
How the Home Remodel Process Works…in a Perfect World
To get your project back on schedule, we start with an initial evaluation and note the changes that you would like to achieve. After you agree to the scope of work, we can provide you with an estimate to complete the project. Be prepared to budget time and money for any work that we may need to remove in order to turn your home renovation around. Your consultant works closely with our home remodeling team to make sure that everyone stays on the same page.
Is it time to bring in a home renovation consultant to save your remodeling project? Schedule an initial consultation at your home in Palo Alto, Mountain View, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Jose, Sunnyvale, or Los Altos.