Innovative Customizations for New Homes and Renovations
Creative Ideas Fulfilled by Master Craftsmen
There is a certain inexplicable joy in building or renovating personal spaces that mirror your lifestyle and preferences. It is all about making your home an extension of your personality, without compromising on the aesthetics and functionality. At Flegels’ Construction Co., we specialize in innovative customizations for new homes and renovations, to create spaces that are both useful and unique. Our creative architects and master craftsmen are passionate about building outstanding homes that truly enhance the living experience.
Exclusive Designs and Unmatched Functionality for Custom Homes
What makes a home unique? It is not just about choosing an uncommon paint color, or a quirky tile design. When aiming for innovative customizations in your new home or renovating your current home, you want creative ideas that deliver a truly one-of-a-kind result. Here are some aspects to consider as you start planning:
- Reassigning function based on lifestyle: One popular trend in custom constructions and renovations is to repurpose infrequently used rooms into more functional and useful spaces. For example,
- If your open-concept Californian kitchen serves as the catch-all, do-all area of your home, do you really need a formal dining room?
- If you spend most weekends in the family room, and do not entertain a lot, what else could you do with your formal living room?
An experienced home renovation contractor or new home builder can help you reassign existing rooms or newly built spaces with solutions that optimize your square footage and make more efficient use of your budget.
- Reconfigure your layout: Every homeowner will agree that the layout is one of the most important aspects of a home. From the size and location of the rooms and furniture, to the kind of movement they demand, the layout can truly elevate or diminish your living experience. Custom layouts will help you achieve smooth flow and movement, without impacting the appeal or functionality of your home. For example, it may be tough to install a huge island in a compact kitchen. However, an on-wheels solution with built-in storage could help you achieve the same functionality, despite the lack of space. Choosing an experienced contractor who has fresh ideas and clever solutions will go a long way in optimizing your budget and ensuring a successful custom new build or remodeling project.
- Rethink ‘custom’: Big-box solutions may seem to be the cheaper, easier alternative to furnish your home. However, they usually offer a ripped-from-the-catalogue aesthetic that eventually starts to look similar to several other homes. Custom furniture or furnishings do not have to be expensive. For example, why throw away mismatched furniture that you passionately collected from vintage stores, or inherited over the years? Unify all your treasured pieces with the right selection of paint, stain, or patterns. Properly upcycled furniture will add a ‘custom’ or ‘exclusive’ touch to your home. For innovative, budget-friendly customizations, hire a capable contractor, who can think outside the box, and deliver solutions that are unique to your home and lifestyle.
Hire a Trusted Contractor for Attractive New Homes and Renovations
At Flegel’s Construction Co., we have decades of experience in constructing as well as remodeling homes to your exact specifications. Our talented architects offer clever design solutions, including space-saving and energy-efficient options for new builds and renovations. Our team of skilled craftsmen execute these designs to perfection. We aim to combine conveniences and luxuries that match your needs and preferences, delivering each project on time, and on budget.
Check out some of the custom homes that we have constructed in and around the Bay Area.
Looking for an experienced contractor who can deliver innovative customizations for new homes or renovations? Call 408-269-1101 to schedule a consultation or contact us online.